Excellent for a SYSTEM SUPPORT ENGINEER to provide ALL END-USER support to a number of key Executives and VIP’s for a GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES Company. You will be responsible for providing swift & speedy group – level service in a fast-moving , highly complex environment.
This SYSTEM SUPPORT ENGINEER role is paying R30K – R35K P/M with extensive benefits and is based in Johannesburg.
They are an Award-Winning Company that are part of the LARGEST Financial Services group in AFRICA and offer numerous Financial, Investments and Insurance solutions to Private, Commercial & Institutional clients. This Company is changing the way in which we INVEST.
• Providing all end-user support to a group of Senior Executives including configuration & support of devices and peripherals eg: tablets, devices, printers , scanner etc.
• Hardware and software configurations & deployment using various tools such as SCCM, config manager etc.
• Following up and liaising with vendors and suppliers for support.
• Active Directory management-password resets & creating computer names.
• MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, ITIL certification will be a big advantage.
• 5+ years end-user support experience including providing support to Executives /CEO’s /VIPS etc
• Solid SCCM experience
• Experience working across a range of devices including Apple Mac, Blackberry, Nokia etc
• Excellent LAN/WAN skills
• Dell & HP support experience
• Knowledge of VOIP & Video conferencing
• Financial Services experience will be an advantage.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: