This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Software Support Analyst to broaden their SQL skills and become a Technical Specialist on globally utilized enterprise shipping and transport systems.
Based in Stellenbosch, this Software Support Analyst role offers a salary of between R28k and R35k pm + benefits.
Headquartered in the U.S, this company is a leading global provider of software systems that, through the use of advanced analytics; forecasts, manages and optimizes the movement of vessels and cargo through the entire supply chain. Their system is comprised of a plethora of modules including optimum route and cost calculators, port schedulers, exposure forecasting models and contract and documentation management tools, which in unison to reduce the cost, time and risk of product shipping and transport.
You will join a team of 6 skilled Support Analysts to provide technical support for the multi-tier proprietary shipping software which will include:
- Liaising with the development teams and clients alike in order to resolve complex software or system configuration problems
- Help maintain client hosted environments including upgrades to databases and application servers
- Movement tracking of support tasks and assigning tasks to the support team
- Assisting with software installations
- Providing clients and Account Managers with software training
Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 or 9:00 -18:00 with passive standby support only.
- Tertiary qualification or training in IT (preferable)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the support of enterprise applications -ESSENTIAL
- Strong knowledge of Databases, SQL and the support of proprietary systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated copy of your CV to Philip Boltt – email@example.com or contact me on 021 801 5001
If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.