Superb Opportunity for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to become a TECHNICAL CONSULTANT , developing and implementing REAL-TIME TRADING PLATFORMS into some of the TOP Investment Banks across the globe. You will have the chance to LEARN PYTHON as well as GAIN exceptional knowledge of the TRADING, CAPITAL & FINANCIAL MARKETS Space.
Based in Johannesburg, this SOFTWARE DEVELOPER role is paying R600K P/A excluding medical aid, bonuses and other benefits.
Operating in over 125 different countries, this organisation develops THEIR OWN FINANCIAL & CAPITAL MARKET software, products and platforms that are used by all of the BIG-NAME Investment Banks, Insurers and Financial Services companies across the world . Benefits include EXTENSIVE TRAINING, opportunities to BECOME CERTIFIED on specific technologies, international travel, and 25 DAYS PAID LEAVE per annum.
You as the ANALYST DEVELOPER will be working on multiple implementations and development projects of all trading & risk capital market systems into a number of key clients – this will include all new development, customisation and system functionality. You will be working with multiple technologies depending on the projects – which will includes PYTHON, C#, C++. Java and more.
• B. Sc / B. Tech / N. Diploma in IT, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science
• 2+ years Software Development experience in either C#, Java, C++
• Knowledge & experience with Financial Markets/Trading systems & technologies
• General knowledge of financial instruments – derivatives, swaps. Bonds, commodities, stocks etc
• Excellent SQL knowledge and in-depth knowledge of database technologies – SQL , Sybase
• Python development experience will be a massive advantage.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: