Excellent opportunity for a SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER to develop & cultivate key STRATEGIC conversations and relationships with independent Financial Advisors & Discretionary Fund Managers regarding a NEW LISP PLATFORM.
This is a fantastic chance for you to really take complete OWNERSHIP of the role, as not only will YOU be responsible for driving through key conversations, engaging both IFA’S & DFMS regarding this new LISP platform and essentially acting as a TRUSTED PARTNER & ADVISOR, YOU will also be required to provide key inputs into all STRATEGIC direction & thinking, communicating this STRATEGY into the market and essentially cementing this LISP business as a new market-leader.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER role is paying R700 – R850K P/A (negotiable for the right person)
Recently crowned as the TOP Investment& Asset Manager in Africa, this market – leader offers a wide range of specialised investment products to meet a variety of investor needs. In order to create a holistic experience for all current investors, they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely NEW & REVOLUTIONARY, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Strong background in Account Management & Business Development within the Investments, Wealth Management & Asset Management sector.
• Solid experience in engaging & building relationships with Independent Financial Advisors.
• Good Investment product technical knowledge.
• In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: