Fantastic opportunity for a Senior JAVA Developer (JAVA8 ) to gain INVESTMENT experience and develop New DIGITAL APPLICATIONS for a Global Investment Management Firm. You will be required to master new skills with the latest technologies in order to deliver world class INVESTMENT Products.
This Senior JAVA Developer position is Johannesburg (SANDTON) based, paying R930k/annum + Fully paid Medical Aid!
With operations in over 20 countries, this INTERNATIONAL Investment Organization is focused on providing INVESTMENT STRATEGIES to a global client base. Their highly unconventional product & service offering assist investors worldwide to achieve their financial goals. This company has recently opened its very first office in South Africa and are looking to expand their development team.
In this position, you will work directly with KEY STAKEHOLDERS in the US in order to understand the requirements, formulate technical designs, and implement and test solutions. You will join a highly progressive, fast-paced AGILE DEVELOPMENT Team and will assist in transforming the entire technology stack. You will work closely with a team of highly skilled developers in order to build and support web applications which will be used across the globe. This position requires a highly passionate individual who enjoys mastering their technical abilities with the latest technologies.
• 7+ years’ Java Development experience – Ideally JAVA8
• EE technologies: Spring, Spring MVC, JPA (Hibernate), JSP, JMS, JNDI, and JSTL
• EE Integration: SOAP, REST and SQL
• EE Application Servers (Apache Tomcat a plus)
• Agile Software Development (Scrum is a plus)
• Experience with build tools: Log4j, Ant, Maven and Gradle
• Ability to work with offshore cross-functional teams
• Financial Services experience will be highly advantageous
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.