This is a very good opportunity for a RELATIONSHIP MANAGER to establish, manage and maintain KEY relationships with multiple MANCOS for this NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT BUSINESS that is currently being opened by a Multi-National Asset Manager.
You will be responsible for engaging & cultivating these relationships with the various MANCO’S, educating them& conveying this NEW PLATFORM’S strategy to them, whilst also being on hand to smooth over and handle any issues or queries that may arise.
Based in Cape Town, this Relationship Manager (MANCO) role is paying R700K P/A.(NEG)
This brand new LISP Business will be launching shortly and aims to bring a lucrative , alterative solution to Investors across South Africa. This business is backed by one of the most successful Financial Services Organizations currently and will be servicing one of the top Asset & Wealth Management groups locally & internationally. It is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a business like this in its infant stages and be part of its development & establishment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Relevant Degree & Post-Grad Qualification (going to be preferred)
• Previous Client/Service Relationship Management experience with a focus on dealing with MANCO’S.
• Solid Operational experience
• Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
• Strong Financial Services background with a specialisation in the Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to :
Cara Schickerling on email@example.com