Excellent opportunity for a PROCESS ANALYST to take the lead in designing entirely NEW SYSTEM & BUSINESS PROCESSES for a NEW Retail Investment Business that is currently being opened up a Multi-National Investment & Asset Manager.
Working in a completely NEW environment, YOU will need to design the CONFIGURATION as well as WORKFLOW pattern for the implementation of the NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM.
You will also be required to evaluate the environment that the PLATFROM operates in, designing NEW PROCESSES that will support the administration of the system, ensuring it is always optimal & efficient.
Based in Cape Town, this PROCESS ANALYST role is paying R600KP/A – R700K P/A.
• N. Diploma / B. Tech/B. Com / B. Sc qualification.
• LEAN/Six Sigma or any other business process related certificate.
• ITIL would be a big advantage
• Experience in a Process related role– creating business process flows, workflows and business process mapping etc
• Solid experience in creating SQL queries
• Experience in working with third party IT vendors
• Financial Services experience is going to be required (Investment/Asset Management experience will be a massive advantage)
Recently crowned as the TOP Investment& Asset Manager in Africa, this market – leader offers a wide range of specialised investment products to meet a variety of investor needs. In order to create a holistic experience for all current investors, they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely NEW & REVOLUTIONARY, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: