Golden Opportunity for a MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR to take the lead in REVOLUTIONIZING this well-known, established FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS image & reputation within the current market-place.
You will need to re-create the MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS strategy, re-position this brand within the market place by engaging the senses shifting perceptions and creating new beliefs with their clients across all segments.
This MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR role is paying R1.3Mil P/A (neg)
Since its inception 70 years ago, this GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP has become a respected & prestigious provider of private, corporate and business WEALTH & INVESTMENT solutions. This company has achieved “top employer “status year on year and they credit this to their career development plans , employee culture and highly lucrative financial rewards.
- Drive through all marketing strategies and plans to meet all business goals & missions.
- Analyses current marketing strategies in place, identity the gaps &opportunities and design proposals for business in order to fix them
- Lead very strong marketing team, setting goals and objectives as well as coaching & mentoring them.
• 7+ years’ Marketing Management experience – designing marketing &communication strategies within the Financial Services space.
• 3+ years’ experience in an Employee Benefits environment
• Excellent Leadership experience
• Fantastic experience in developing presentations & proposals
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: