**DATA SCIENTIST** Further your Machine Learning & Python experience working with a global leader in Asset Management. As DATA SCIENTIST, you will be joining a NEW Data Science team and will be responsible for utilizing advanced statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms to help MAXIMISE WEALTH CREATION for their clients.
This position is Cape Town based is paying up to R600K/annum (negotiable depending on skills and experience)
As DATA SCIENTIST you will be responsible for utilizing Data Science and Machine Learning Algorithms to inform decision making and strategy for wealth creation. You will need to engage with business stakeholders to understand and refine requirements, identify and source relevant data from internal and external sources, analyse data integrity, identify suitable statistical models and transform data as required.
• Postgraduate Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sci / Engineering, Info Science or related
• Min of 2 years’ experience in a Data Scientist role
• Excellent understanding of Machine Learning and Data Analytic techniques (k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests etc)
• Data Science Language – Python / R
• SQL Proficient
• Experience with NoSQL Databases – MongoDB
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.