Excellent Opportunity for a DATA MODELLER/ARCHITECT to take the lead in driving through all DATA STANDARDS & PROCEDURES ,developing KEY DATA MODELS to meet all INFORMATION SYSTEM & STRATEGIC requirements.
You will be responsible for developing all CONCEPTUAL ,LOGICAL & PHYSICAL DATA models, NORMALIZING the enterprise data and essentially maintaining DATA INTEGRITY & IMPROVING the way in which DATA is stored & managed.
Based in Johannesburg, this DATA MODELLER role is paying R650k (with extensive benefits & a lucrative bonus structure), based in Johannesburg
Since its inception 70 years ago, this GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP has become a respected & prestigious provider of private, corporate and business WEALTH & INVESTMENT solutions. This company has achieved “top employer “status year on year and they credit this to their career development plans , employee culture and highly lucrative financial rewards.
• B.Sc/B.Com /BTech/ Information Systems, IT, Computer Science
• 3+ years Data Modelling experience
• Excellent Data Analysis experience
• Knowledge of one or more Data Modelling tool such as CA Erwin, TOAD, IBM, Power Designer etc
• Financial Services experience will be a massive advantage.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: