This is a superb opportunity for a CLIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER to lead the TRANSFORMATION of this Multi-National Retail Investment Businesses entire CLIENT EXPERIENCE function. To REDEFINE & TRANSFORM the end-to end CLIENT JOURNEY, UPGRADE the current CLIENT EXPERIENCE STRATEGY & drive through a CUSTOMER-CENTRIC agenda across this business.
You will be working on a MASSIVE project , transforming the client journey of the CURRENT RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) business in order to gear it up for the merger into the NEW LISP business that is currently being launched. You will also have a MASSIVE role to play in creating an entirely NEW CLIENT EXPERIENCE blueprint & strategy that will be implemented across this NEW business.
Based in Johannesburg this Client Experience Manager role is paying R1.1 Mil P/Annum
Recently crowned as the TOP Investment& Asset Manager in Africa, this market – leader offers a wide range of specialised investment products to meet a variety of investor needs. In order to create a holistic experience for all current investors, they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely NEW & INNOVATIVE having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being backed by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Proven track record in designing & delivering Client Experience & Client Improvements initiatives across the Investments, Wealth Management & Asset Management sector
• Experience in client journey mapping and client satisfaction measurements.
• Good data analytics experience – ability to put measures in place in order to measure different data sets.
• Exceptional Investment product technical knowledge.
• Solid experience working in an environment that is known for great client experience.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: