Very good opportunity for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to BECOME an EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SPECIALIST to develop & manage KEY STRATEGIC relationships with a large portfolio of BROKERS .
This is a phenomenal chance for you to become a PARTNER to these Brokers, engaging & educating them regarding NEW PRODUCT OFFERINGS & LEAD ACQUISITION’S, recommendations on which FUNDS & SCHEMES should be upgraded as well as offering ADVICE on how to BUILD their current practice.
Based in JOHANNESBURG, this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying R650K P/A (negotiable for the right person)
• Must have completed RE5 – registered for a min of 2 years
• Min 1 years’ experience selling Fund Benefits
• Good Compliance, Tax & Legislative knowledge
• Excellent Employee Benefits knowledge
• Solid working knowledge of the SME sector
• Excellent Presentation skills – ability to present to C-LEVEL board members.
Since its inception 70 years ago, this MULTI-NATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP has become a respected & prestigious provider of PRIVATE, CORPORATE & COMMERICAL LONG-TERM INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS. This company has achieved “TOP EMPLOYER” “status year on year and they credit this to their career development plans , employee culture and highly lucrative financial rewards.
This Organisation is currently pioneering the INVESTMENT industry, bringing to the market NEW & PIONEERING products that are superseding ALL competitors current offerings.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: